Welcome to the Giterary Playground
This is the example and testing area for Giterary. Here you can test out the application without having to set up the application or be in fear of treading on somebody else's work.
This Giterary instance is reset every hour to its "default" state. This means that you can make any edits, deletes, any modification that you want, as well as preview any features that you would otherwise need to be logged in for.
... (and play nice, or head back to the Giterary site to just read about it)
Start here to view some examples, and to start playing:
Functional Examples That May Strike Your Fancy
- Searching for 'something.'
- See the TODO list, check if there's any low hanging fruit.
- Drill down into a project hierarchy.
- I don't remember the last thing I did... what was it?.
- How long has it been since I wrote that paragraph?
- Dusting off an introduction after 9 months, what did I change?
- Find all scenes for Costco, the Musical
- Create a new journal entry from a template: New Journal Entry
- Create a new file from a generic template:
Writing Ideas, Organized Slightly
Largely abandoned and forgotten writing of yore, reformatted and reorganized for your demonstrative perusal.
- Costco - The Musical - A musical tale of agoraphobia, commercialism, and love.
- Orange - "The ship reminded him of home in winter..."
- The Ozymandias Club - It isn't enough to live forever. You have to live longer than the next guy's forever.
- - A quiet wish for a better class of nerd show.
- - An attempt at humor in regards to the great beyond.